Check back here regularly to stay up to date on marching band through out the season.
Summer Information Marching Band:
- Fee Schedule: Mail your $100 registration fee (or pay via PayPal) to the band office.
- Pay by check: Check made payable to "WSBBA" or "Willow Spring Band Boosters Assoc.". Put student name in memo line as well "Marching Band". Mail to the high school in Mr. Still's attention OR drop in the BLACK BOX outside Mr. Still's office in the band room.
- Pay by PayPal: Link on front page of website. In description box put student name as well as Marching Band. Remember to add $5 for a service fee as PayPal charges the band to use it!
- Pay by Cash: Try to avoid this if possible BUT if you pay by cash, drop cash in envelope with parent name, student name, the amount and the activity (i.e. Marching Band) and place in BLACK BOX outside Mr. Still's office in the band room.
- Print/fill out/turn in your required paperwork the FIRST day of band camp. See links below for each form and who needs to fill it out. Extra copies will be available in the band office.
- Check the Marching Band Schedule of Events and place in your personal calendars. We ask that every attempt be made to schedule appointments and family vacations around band events. This is not to say band is more important; rather it allows a large group of people to experience much success and you'll find that time is more abundant than you thought :)
- MyMusicOffice Accounts will be created in early June once registration closes. You will receive an email with instructions regarding setting up your MyMusicOffice account.
- START MAKING MEMORIES!!!
2022 Production PDFs and Mp3s
Show Music PDFs - Woodwinds begin page 31, Brass begin page 55 - WW and Brass Section Leaders will help assign parts. Percussion students will receive their part assignments at camp
Pep Band Music PDFs
Full Pep Band Charts
2022 Drill Charts PDFs